Blogging with Stewart

Let's chat about all things that interest us!

Where do you want to live and why ?

on November 16, 2012

Have you been wanting to live some where that isn’t Tasmania? Tell us where you have been dreaming to live and who you would you live with? Tell us why this would be the place that you would chose.

9 Responses to “Where do you want to live and why ?”

1. hollywlp12 says:

Dear Jade,

I would love to like in Paris,London,Rome,Spain,Barcelona,Monte Carlo,Italy or Ireland(Belfast).
    I have been to all of those places there amazing!!! Holly

• Reb says:

You are so lucky to have travelled to all of these countries and cities. They are some of my favourite places. Have you been to the art galleries in these countries. At the Tate Modern in London you can see amazing art for free!

2. Reb says:

I would love to live in Paris one day as it’s such a beautiful city. I am starting to learn French so that I will be able to communicate when I get there. This is a dream of mine! I hope I make it happen!

3. lleytonwlp12 says:

I would live in L.A because it has lots of sweet cars like THE DUCATI, AUDI, ALFA ROMEO, NISSAN, MITSUBISHIS, CHEVROLET, VOLKSWAGEN, SALEEN, MERCEDES BENZ, LAMBORGHINI, FERRARI AND KAWESAKI.

4. charlottewlp12 says:

I would live in Bali, Hobart or any place tropical. I would live in Hobart because it is awesome and Bali is so warm and my fave hotel is there and it is so tropical!!!!!!!!

5. jacobwlp12 says:

I would like to live near the Pyramids because they are so cool.

6. connorwlp12 says:

I would love to live in the Amazon Rainforest because I would be able to see black Caiman crocodiles in real life. Awesome. Connor.

7. charlottewlp12 says:

Ella wants to live in CAIRNS (I was born in Cairns!!!) P.S Cairns is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY warm! :)