Blogging with Stewart

Let's chat about all things that interest us!

What is your favourite place in the world and why?!?

on November 16, 2012

Where is your favourite place in the world and why?!? It could be Africa or Paris! If you blog with us about it don’t forget to say why it’s your favourite place!!!

11 Responses to “What is your favourite place in the world and why?!?”

1. Toby says:

My favorute place in the world is Tasmania (Australia) because we are the best place on Earth.

2. elliewlp12 says:

Thats cool Toby

3. charlottewlp12 says:

My favourite place in the world is Bali because I’ve been there twice and next year I am going again and it is really tropical and warm!

4. Morgan says:

Hi Stewart,
    I’m with Toby cause Tasmania is SOOO

Thanks Morgan

5. jackson says:

My favourite place in the world is Tasmania it is a great place.

From jackson A

6. ANGUS! says:

My favourite place in the world is France. It is hard going on the plane for 24 hours but is a great experience once your there. Place like Paris where you can see the Eiffel Tower, visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and eat a wonderful CHOCOLATE CROSSIANT!

from,
    ANGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kayde says:

My favourite superhero is captain underpants because he wears undies and saves the world

8. Millie says:

Hi,

My favourite place in the world would have to be
    Paris because it is so romantic and beautiful. I
    love the Eiffel Tower. It is so scary looking out over the whole city!

From Mille.

9. Jay says:

So with you there Angus. France is amazing. I don’t know if it is my favourite place though.
    Regards
    Jay

10. elliewlp12 says:

Hi I will have to wait until I go to Africa to know what is my favourite place!!!:)