Gorgie

Filed under: Animals — Madison at 2:47 pm on Friday, August 16, 2013  Tagged

Hi, in case you haven’t already realized, I have got a new pet named Gorgie.

I named him Gorgie because I thought that the name Gorgie suited him. He is a green turtle and he is 10 years old.

To play with him if you hover over the button that says more it should pop-up and have a pink worm. You can’t actually feed it him but you can put it into the water and he then swims in the water to try and get it. There should also be a red arrow and if you click it into the water he will swim. After that if you press the grey rock Gorgie should go back on the rock.

Do you have a pet?

Can you tell me about him/her?

7 Comments »

Miss W.

August 16, 2013 @ 2:51 pm   Reply

Well done, Maddie.

You have explained how to use your pet very well.

To answer your question though, the only pet my brother and I ever had was a canary, but he died of old age one weekend when our family was away on holidays.

Madison

August 16, 2013 @ 6:53 pm   Reply

Hi Mrs W,
    Thank you for saying my post was great.
    Poor canary. I have a pet cat. He is ginger.
    Bye, Madison

Annabel

August 19, 2013 @ 5:46 pm   Reply

Hi Maddie,
Well done on your well crafted post. I think Gorgie is extremelly cute and I enjoyed playing with her.

I have a cyber pet penguin named Ellie. She is nine years old and is a girl. You can feed her a green fish and she nibbled it up very quickly.

If you want to find out more I have a post about her on my blog. She is a bit tricky to find as she is down the bottom of the page.

Thanks for your time,
Annabel
P.S- I managed to feed Gorgie the worm!

Ms McFarlane

August 19, 2013 @ 9:47 pm   Reply

Hi Maddie,

I have never had a virtual pet, but my son does play “ZombieFarm” on my iPad! He has to feed the crops to grow his zombies so they are a kind of virtual pet I guess. We also have a dog named Jet and a rabbit named Primrose! Jet is a Weimaraner you can check them out here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimaraner and Primrose is a miniature lop-eared rabbit. You can see some here http://bunniez.hubpages.com/hub/Bunny-Breed-Guide-Mini-Lop-Rabbits
Which one do you think you would prefer as a pet?

Phoebe

August 28, 2013 @ 2:52 pm   Reply

Hi Madison,
What is the best dance you have done in dancing?
What got you in to dancing?
see you soon Phoebe

hailie4lb

October 24, 2013 @ 8:59 am   Reply

hi maddie
i had a rabbit as a pet it was a girl called hannah.
she always liked to run.
hailie

Caitlin

November 2, 2013 @ 8:44 am   Reply

Hi , Maddie
I like your pet. I have 2 pets a bunny called ellie and a panda called ollie. Ellie eats carrots and ollie eats bamboo.
Thanks, Caitlin