Term 1 Holidays

May3

Wombat centralIn my holidays I went to Cradle Mountain. We stayed at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge. I went on lots of walks with my family. We also did a spotlight tour at night and saw wombats, wallabies and a possum!

Have a look at the webcams live at Cradle Mountain, click here:

What did you do?
 Photo Credit: Phil Whitehouse via Compfight

by posted under Holidays, Science | 15 Comments »
15 Comments to

“Term 1 Holidays”

1. May 3rd, 2013 at 12:37 pm      Reply Mrs Lamont Says:

Hi Mrs Fall,
    Sounds great getting away for the holidays. I hope the weather was kind to you.
    Several years ago I walked the Overland Track from Cradle Mountain to Lake St Clair (70 kilometres) but I didn’t see any wombats, but had to be very careful to stop the wallabies eating food in our packs and tents.
    Thanks for posting the link to the webcam – I’ll have to have a look!
    From Mrs Lamont

2. May 7th, 2013 at 8:54 am      Reply 17laralv Says:

On my holidays I went to the pool at town.

3. May 7th, 2013 at 8:54 am      Reply 17anastasialv Says:

In the school holidays I went to the pool once and I know how to stay on my back. I can stroke and dive and swim. I also saw my friends Molly and Ella and they have the things you drop in water.

4. May 7th, 2013 at 8:55 am      Reply 17tommylv Says:

On the holidays my sister had her birthday. I had a sleep over at my friend’s place.

5. May 8th, 2013 at 8:55 am      Reply 17anastasialv Says:

Last year I went to Melbourne and saw the AFL. I also saw my god mother.I went to the big shops. I also went on trams.

6. May 9th, 2013 at 10:20 am      Reply 17joshualv Says:

On the holiday my brother, sister and me did children yoga. I got a special gem. From our grandma and grandpa we got a fish tank. On the 16th of May we get some fish.

7. May 9th, 2013 at 12:12 pm      Reply 17caydenlv Says:

On my holidays I went to Melbourne and I went to town. I had lunch and I had Macdonalds.

8. May 10th, 2013 at 8:56 am      Reply 17anastasialv Says:

On my school holidays I went to the Mona Museum and I saw the poo machine, it’s name is cloaka.It had two stomachs, one poo continer,and two mixing tubes . It got fed for dessert, a lemon tart and for dinner was a sausage roll with raw meat inside and a lettuce salad.There is a toilet that you can look through binoculars and see how your poo and wee comes out. I went to the pool in town.I can dive, swim, stroke and balance on my back.I can swim in the mid lane.

9. May 13th, 2013 at 8:55 am      Reply 17anastasialv Says:

On Friday 10th 2013 I went to gym. There were monkey bars. Mums and dads had to join in. It is more fun than the other gym I went to. We did bunny hops and we did pikes which we did at my other gym. It is when you go on a tramp and do splits in the air.It was Mothers day and I was at my dad’s, my mum loved her present.

10. May 16th, 2013 at 10:23 am      Reply 17laralv Says:

In July I am going to Melbourne.
    I am staying at my cousin’s. Just mummy and I are going.

11. May 22nd, 2013 at 7:02 pm      Reply 17estherlv Says:

On the holidays I went to my shack. My cousins came too and nana and granddad.I love the shack, we have a tennis court and kayaks and boats. My favourite is the beach and my secret cubby house I made in the bush.

12. May 24th, 2013 at 6:27 pm      Reply 17joshualv Says:

On the 24th of May, I got my first two Trashpacks. I got a fly one and a camera one too. I also got a Boston bun. My sister India got something as well. She got a whole pack of gummi bears.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. New term arrives earlier this year | Tasmanian Blogs

Email will not be published

Website example