Want to connect with other classes around the world? Perhaps you could try:
The Wonderment – journeys into wonder from students
Students from Azusa Pacific University (many now teachers) created these projects:
- Through the digital looking glass
- Connect through reading – 7th and 8th grade
- Pay it forward – connecting to make the world a better place
- Art of gratitude – 8-12 year olds with a love of art
- Zoo news – K-6th grade with interest in animals
- Stop the hate project – looking into bullying
- Love of play project
- Day by day – 14-18 year olds develop an attitude of gratitude
Do Now respond to current issues through blogs and Twitter – for high school students
These students presented many times in the poster section – most activities related to science
Join ePals a global community where learners connect.
Flat Stanley also has apps now. Join him on one of his many journeys around the world.
Projects by Jen – lots of choices of activities from K-6 – I actually met Jen while at ISTE 2013.
Journey north looks at wildlife migration and seasonal changes around the world
Same Day in March – get organized to join this project next year but check it out from 2013
Follow foraging penguins especially in the Antarctic seas with Penguin Science.
Monster exchange is a writing project around the world – get ready for September start in 2013