During the recent holidays I ran refresher sessions for teachers in the north and south of the state.
Check out some of the work by our newer bloggers as well as a couple who have started again since last year.
- The blog at Westbury is run by a group of grade 6 girls with initials of FEAST.
- After seeing the blog from Miss D&D from Longford, Mr Guy at Evandale decided to get his blog going again and asked the other grade 3/4 teacher at his school to join him. What a great start to their blogs this term!
- The class of 4LB have been getting lots of comments for their posts – many from overseas as can be seen on their clustrmap.
- I am impressed with the Monday Inspiration posts from Mrs Smith and Clark’s class. Mrs Smith is only there one day a week. What a great way to start the day with inspiration from the students.
- Students are starting to write the posts on the blog in Mrs Thomsett’s class. Can you leave a comment on this post from Sophie?
- The students in Mrs Fall’s grade 2 have just started leaving comments on their blog.
- The students from Mrs Wells’s class have been doing a lot of reading and learning about early Australian History.
I will be leaving Tasmania on 23 May and heading to America for five weeks. I will be visiting Washington DC to check out the Smithsonian Museum and the Holocaust Museum. Then I will be driving around the southern states for three weeks to finish at San Antonio for a conference on technology in education. I will be presenting a poster session about the student blogging challenge which I run twice a year.