56 class blog

Just another Tasmanian Blogs site

Spring is here

September2

We have just finished three months of Winter. This week’s BLOG is about your thoughts for Spring. What is important about Spring –  for Nature and for you?

by posted under Uncategorized | 30 Comments »
30 Comments to

“Spring is here”

1. September 2nd, 2013 at 2:02 pm      Reply Jack Says:

The weather is nicer and I can and want to spend more time outside rather than being inside watching T.V.

2. September 2nd, 2013 at 2:19 pm      Reply hughie Says:

I like Spring because it is nearly time for Summer and all of the animals are comming back out

by hugh patman

3. September 3rd, 2013 at 9:12 am      Reply zoe jones Says:

Hi
    i think spring is one of the most important times of the year because it helps our nature. Some of our plants need sun light and rain and spring does that. It is also sunny and warm but it also can be raining and cold. I think its great for me to because i get to get out more on most days when it isnt raining and i feel fresh on nice and sunny days :) thank you for reading

4. September 3rd, 2013 at 9:15 am      Reply thomas Says:

Hey Thomas here

I think spring is better than other seasons because spring is not too cold or not too hot. I also don’t like spring in a way because bees and wasps come in spring and I always get stung by them!

5. September 3rd, 2013 at 9:16 am      Reply 14rosejackson Says:

hi

I think spring is much better than winter because it is much too warm and not too cold. It is just nice because it is a good time to get a tan.

by jackson

6. September 3rd, 2013 at 2:00 pm      Reply 13rosebaxter Says:

spring fact number 1
    Another surprising fact is that it is only during both the equinoxes that the sun sets due west and rises from the east. Spring for most of the people signifies the hope and search for new meaning in life.
    spring fact number 2
    The start of the spring in the Northern Hemisphere is indicated by vernal equinox which occurs on March 20 or 21.
    spring fact number 3
    Conversely the Southern Hemisphere sees spring in Australia as the beginning of autumn.
    spring fact number 4
    Conversely the Southern Hemisphere sees it as the beginning of autumn.

• September 4th, 2013 at 12:52 pm      Reply msrum Says:

Hi Baxter,
      It’s great that you have researched facts for Spring. I’m a little confused by a vernal equinox – what is one? Does Spring signify hope and new meaning for you?

7. September 3rd, 2013 at 2:11 pm      Reply russell Says:

Sping is good for the trees becouse they are able to grow more leaves and are able to replenish so then they have more leaves for next winter to fall.

I like sping becouse it gets a lot warmer.

8. September 3rd, 2013 at 2:13 pm      Reply 13rosejacob Says:

Spring is good for nature because it is a time when flowers and trees start to grow and get thier colour back which makes them look beautiful. Spring is also a good for nature because during that season all the animals and insects can start collecting their food for Winter and it is warm so they can go outside. Spring is important because it alows me to go outside and sleep better.

9. September 3rd, 2013 at 2:34 pm      Reply sophie-lee Says:

Hi Sophie here,
    What’s so important to me about spring is that its letting me know summer is on its way and it helps me get use to the heat before summer when it’s a tad hotter. Spring is important to nature because it’s the time when the flowers proceed and grow and it’s the time most of the animals come out of hibernation.
    Just my imput and my information Sophie-lee

10. September 4th, 2013 at 2:01 pm      Reply 13rosebaxter Says:

yes Ms Rumney it dose siginfy to me new life and beautiful weather and thats the ideal time for new life to rise. Verrnal equionox is when the point at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator, the sun having a northerly motion

11. September 4th, 2013 at 2:02 pm      Reply Ebony Says:

Hello its Ebony,

I love spring because the weather gets slightly warmer and animals come back out. I can now wear dresses because I cant in winter. Spring is also good because its getting closer to summer and my yacht racing season starts and dinghy sailing :)

12. September 4th, 2013 at 2:04 pm      Reply the awesome baxter Says:

it was a shock to me when i saw what it was it actually is amazing so im very satisfied with what i found out.

13. September 4th, 2013 at 2:28 pm      Reply Piper Hinds Says:

Spring to me is one of the best seasons of the year because it’s never too hot and never too cold. It’s just right! That’s why I love spring so much because even if it gets cold it will never really be “winter” cold. This means that my family and I can enjoy some nice weather. With the nice weather I can do more things than I could in Winter. At the same time though many bees and wasps are out and I don’t really want to get stung! Anyway it’s a really good time of year!

14. September 4th, 2013 at 2:28 pm      Reply Kaelee Says:

Spring to me is a fun time for myself and my family to enjoy the pre-summer weather. I love spring is because it isn’t too hot, either to cold, it’s just right! I also love spring because it’s not just warm weather it will rain a bit as well, so it’s not the same boring weather all the time! Spring is one my favourite seasons, mainly because the reasons I have listed above.
    Thanks for reading!!

15. September 4th, 2013 at 2:35 pm      Reply livia Says:

Hi it’s Livia
    Spring is really nice and good in reasons and bad in some reasons. The bad thing about spring for me is that we just got out of the freezing cold weather and now it’s warm and some people are not used the hot weather after the three months of cold weather. But some good things are that the leaves go back on the trees and some animals come out of hibernation. Lots of animals have babies in spring as well.

16. September 4th, 2013 at 2:36 pm      Reply 13roseella Says:

Hey,
    Spring is important to me because baby animals are born and we get lots of baby chickens. Last year we had thirty baby chicks and all up we had forty chickens. I believe that spring is important to nature because after three months of hibernation (for most animals) all our little fury friends are out, the trees are getting their leaves back and the flowers are blooming.

17. September 10th, 2013 at 11:54 am      Reply Decojo Says:

I think Spring is the best season of ALL because I can see all the cute little animals that have been hibernating for about 3 months……….

And because of the warm weather.

~Deklan

18. September 10th, 2013 at 2:27 pm      Reply 13rosemikaylah Says:

Spring
    Spring is important because the animals come out of hibernation and all of the leaves and plants start to grow back on trees. It is important also because it when all the baby animal Are born and the weather is wormer.What I like adout spring is that it is warmer than winter and i don’t have to wear as many clothes and my family and I can got to more places because the weather is nicer than winter.
    Mikaylah :-)

Email will not be published

Website example