Jul

What’s the matter?

Filed Under (Information, Science) by on July 27, 2013

Hi class,

I found another catchy song.  This one is from a band I use to listen to when I was in high school.  Like Cameron suggested, maybe we could come up with our own ‘ear worm’.

What topic or subject do you think we could do? make sure you vote on the music video opinion poll on the left side bar <–

15 Responses to “What’s the matter?”

1.   Chloe Says:

Hey Mr Woolley,

I love the new video about solids, liquids and gases. It’s really cool, I like that guys face that’s walking around the circle of milk – he’s weird :D

From Chloe

•   Sea Dragon Says:

Hi Chloe,
      Did you see the name of the band who are singing this song? ‘They might be giants’ – I think this is a funny name for a band

2.   Georgia Says:

Hi Mr Woolley

I loved this video I showed my family they found it funny. I found it really funny! :)

From Georgia :)

•   Sea Dragon Says:

Hi Georgia,
      I showed the video to Felix and Niamh, they laughed along as well. I’m glad you liked it. Have you voted in the poll to see what subject we should create a music video to?

Mr Woolley

3.   Indi Says:

Hi Mr Woolley

hahahaha very catchy song a little bit weird but cool at the same time. The little man on it is pretty cute I must say. I think Chloe likes him to add to make sure milk is a solid as well as a liquid.:>]

From Indi :>]

•   Sea Dragon Says:

Hi Indi,
      I think the video as well. I think it would have been hard to mention milk as a colloid in the song. Can you think of a line for the song – something that rhymes with colloid?

Mr Woolley

4.   Thomas Says:

Hi Mr Woolley

The song about the states of matter is really funny.
    The litte man is really funny.

From Thomas :)

5.   Tahlia Says:

Hey Mr.Woolley,

Interesting video about solids, liquids and gases. I never thought that would be something people put in a song hahaha :D

Tahlia :D

•   Sea Dragon Says:

Hi Tahlia,
      some people turn everything into a song and dance! Any thoughts on what subject you would choose to make a song about?

Mr Woolley

6.   Tahlia Says:

Hi Mr Woolley,

I think we should write a song about you losing your dread locks, to raise money for the bushfire fundraiser,hahahaha.

Tahlia ;]

•   Sea Dragon Says:

Hi Tahlia,
      Hmmm, not sure where that fits in the curriculum…maybe Health and well-being?
      What are some of the lyrics for the song?

Mr Woolley

7.   Danni Says:

Hi Mr Woolley,

I like the video you put up about what’s the mater.

how did you know what band was singing this song.

From Danni

8.   14bpsbreanna Says:

Hi Mr Woolley,

I like the new video about solids liquids and gases i think its funny and weird at the same time. What is your favourite bit in the video?

Breanna

9.   Mrs..awesomeSEO Says:

Hi Grade 4/5

No sure about Mr Woolley’s music taste…Hmmm

Checkout the website below. Very cool and addictive and it is related to both Maths and Science to keep Mr Woolley happy……………..

Here is one I prepared earlier

10.   Matthew Says:

Hi Mr Woolley

I like this video I like the little stick man guy he look’s cool and I like the spring on his head I also liked the theme tunethis song is very cool ;)

From Matthew :)